Audio Visual, Fees, Expenses
Want an audience with sore cheeks from laughing so hard?
Twitchy’s keynotes deliver immediately relevant and usable outcomes for attendees, all wrapped up in a fireworks show of funny!
Ready to Collaborate? Find key details here on Stuart’s process:
What about Speaking Fees?
For questions about Stuart’s speaking fees, please call to discuss at 604-709-4446.
A 50% deposit and a signed agreement will secure the booking date. The balance of your professional investment is due on or directly ahead of the booking date.
What Expenses are expected?
Stuart will invoice for the following expenses (where applicable):
- accommodation at your conference site
- full fare economy return airfare from Vancouver, BC Canada to your location (note: due to quick changes in flight schedules, we request to book airline tickets)
- all airport transfers to your conference site
- travel days and onsite daily meal allowance will be invoiced at $75.00 per day for regional and $95.00 a day for major city/national engagements.
- $40.00 is charged to cover gratuity and porter charges if conveying our professional broadcast video set
- Any creative airline additional costs such as extra baggage costs will also be invoiced
- Local presentations only incur a parking and $0.95/km travel charge
What are Stuart’s Audio Visual Equipment Needs?
We want your performance to be 100% successful. Correct audio-visual set-up is critical! Standard Audio Visual Equipment needs are as follows:
- Wireless lapel/lavaliere microphone for Stuart with extra batteries
- MANDATORY 40 inch or higher floor monitor
- Comfort floor monitor to be placed during day prior or 90 minutes prior tech check
- Wireless handheld microphone for running around stage and audience work
- LCD projector with laptop connection cables
- Extra length HDMI, VGA, and power cables
- To present both audio and visual requirements
- Please supply extended length mini stereo to XLR audio connection cables between my laptop and the meeting rooms p.a.
- Large screen with adequate stage space
- A black draped a/v cart to house the projector
- Stuart Ellis-Myers always brings along a back up laptop and is happy to bring along data stick or CD copy of our presentation slides
- Prop table to be black dressed with (2) pitchers of water and 4 glasses
- Please plan on handing out red paper and red clown noses to every audience seat
Please have your audio-visual people review this video: